• Continuous additional income through Biofuel seeds
• Availability of organic manure necessary for agricultural land through oilcakes and green leafy manure obtained after seed processing.
• Benefit of the features like medicinal values, insect control and diseases affecting crops.
• Helpful in honey farming during the flowering season.
• Preventing the erosion of fertile soil on the surface of the land.
• Providing additional nitrogen to the earth through the roots of these saplings.
• If grafted saplings are planted, then the tree will not grow to a greater height. By growing the branches and boughs of the tree annually, there will be no shadow on the other crops grown by the farmers.
• Increase in food production by planting of saplings along the hedges of the farm.
Benefits for the society
• Enhancement of the beauty of rural area by growing more trees.
• Increased rainfall in places with more trees and increase in produce.
• Good shelter for animals and birds.
• Availability of firewood for rural women from the small twigs, branches and boughs that are cut.
Benefits for the environment
• Prevention of environmental pollution.
• Plays an important role in global temperature control.
• Helpful for revival of ground water.
• Preventing the bad effects of chemical fertilizers.
A better fuel than Petrol
• Several researches have shown that biofuel releases lower amount of carbon oxides to the environment than petroleum fuel.
• Petroleum fuel releases high amounts of carbon oxides to the environment but bio fuel plants re-use some parts of the carbon di-oxide in the environment.
• Bio-fuel is environment friendly and can be renewed.
• There is no need of engine modification.
• The amount of sulphur is very less in bio fuel.
• Safe handling, collection and transport.
• Reduction in the release of hydro-carbon, unburnt carbon particles.
• By growing bio fuel trees, soil erosion can be prevented and moisture can be retained as well as the greenery can be maintained.